Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform
Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP) provides enterprises with a highly scalable, feature-rich communications system designed to support businesses from 10 to 60,000 users. The 3300 ICP provides enterprise IP-PBX capability plus a range of embedded applications, including standard unified messaging, auto-attendant, ACD, and wireless gateway. Operating across virtually any LAN/WAN infrastructure, the 3300 ICP provides seamless IP networking, allowing for full feature transparency within distributed environments by supporting networking standards such as Q.SIG, DPNSS, and MSDN. The 3300 ICP provides organizations the ability to protect existing investments while delivering all the advantages of a converged infrastructure.
Mitel Communications Director software supports over 500 telephony features that are delivered to the many user communities through easy-to-use interfaces, such as our web-based system management.The 3300 ICP supports the industry’s largest range of desktop devices, including entry-level IP phones, web-enabled IP devices, wireless handsets (WiFi or IP DECT), and full-duplex IP audio conference units. The 3300 ICP also supports a powerful suite of applications, including multimedia collaboration, customer relationship management, and unified messaging. Industry standard application programming interfaces (APIs) are supported for extensive third-party applications through Mitel Solutions Alliance (MSA).
Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform provides:
- Seamless IP networking across multiple sites
- Resilient, robust switching
- Support for industry standard networking protocols such as Q.SIG and DPNSS
- Embedded standard unified messaging, auto-attendant, ACD, and WiFi and IP DECT wireless gateway
- Support for the broadest range of IP desktop devices within the industry today
- 802.3af compliance for power over Ethernet…and much more