Mitel 5340 IP Phone
The 5340 IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise employee, including executives, teleworkers, Hot Desk users and Contact Center agents or supervisors.
Customization and Superior Usability in the Next Generation of IP Phones
The Mitel® 5340 IP Phone is a new generation telephone that provides voice communication over an IP network. It can be customized to a specific user, but can also be used by any employee in the enterprise. It features a large, backlit graphics display, 48 programmable multifunction self-labeling keys and provides users with real-time access to applications and services. HTML applications can be developed to run on the 5340 IP Phone without an external server – providing cost-effective, intuitive customization for unique requirements such as launching an application, or displaying specific information integral to the user or business. The 5340 IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise employee, including executives, teleworkers, Hot Desk users, and Contact Center agents or supervisors.
Ease of use and enhanced user value
The Mitel 5340 IP Phone provides 48 self-labeling, programmable keys, to suit any needs of any user. The backlit display and context-sensitive softkeys as well as intuitive navigation keys add to the usability, proving the 5340 IP Phone is the “one size fits all” desktop phone.
Superior Acoustics with Wideband Audio
The 5300 Series IP Phones have been designed to provide superior sound quality. Wideband Audio is a standard feature on our 5340 IP Phone, and it comes equipped with a wideband audio handset (7Khz), as well as full duplex handsfree, making it acoustically superior to many IP phones available today.
Peripherals support for your unique needs
Customize the 5340 IP Phone to specific user requirements by selecting the right accessory – there’s no need to purchase various types of phones. The functions of the 5340 IP Phone can be expanded with any of the following phone peripherals:
- Line Interface Module, which allows analog connectivity for emergency dialing
- 5310 IP Conference Unit, which provides instant superior quality voice conferencing
- Wireless LAN Stand, which provides standards-based wireless connectivity as either an access point or a client
- Gigabit Ethernet Stand, which enables connectivity in a Gigabit Ethernet environment
5340 IP Phone Features
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with auto-dimming
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each
- Wideband Audio Support – ships with a wideband handset (7kHz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit, Wireless LAN Stand, Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
- Thirteen fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume / Ringing / Contrast Up & Down, Home Page, Previous Page, Next Page
- Six context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Icon button labeling for global markets
- Language support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
- Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset (meets American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- Secure voice communication enabled by encryption
- PC Companion Application for easy user programming and key labeling supports Teleworker, ACD and Hot Desking
- Dual Mode ready – supports Mitel IP (MiNET) and SIP protocols