Mitel 5360 IP Phone
The Mitel® 5360 IP Phone is Mitel’s latest state-of-the-art IP phone, which includes a large, color, touch-sensitive, graphical display screen for easy access to communications information, timesaving applications, and extensive features. It provides professionals with an intuitive color interface for easier viewing and navigation, of both phone functions and productivity-enhancing applications. The 5360 IP Phone color phone with Web capabilities is poised to deliver a whole series of HTML-based applications. The phone boasts a seven-inch touch-screen display, which grants access to the applications. The device also features wideband audio, embedded Gigabit Ethernet, and a built-in HTML toolkit for application development. And, whether deployed on premises or remotely as a teleworker, the 5360 IP Phone delivers the extensive set of either the Mitel Communications Director (MCD) or the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) features directly to the desktop.
Delivers Rich, Intuitive, Visually-Pleasing Telephony Functions and Applications
The 5360 IP Phone provides a full-color user interface to deliver a significantly-augmented and visually-pleasing user experience when running productivity-enhancing applications. It combines a rich color display with superior acoustic sound to offer our customers a visually-pleasing user interface, an incredible-sounding voice experience, and a future-proof platform with embedded Gigabit Ethernet. Additionally, peripherals like the 5310 IP Conference Unit, the Cordless Accessories Module,and the Wireless LAN Stand allow the 5360 IP Phone to be customized to suit a user’s specific needs.
Addresses Vertical Market Requirements
The 5360 IP Phone delivers the latest technology and advancements in IP telephony. It not only addresses the needs of executives and major decision makers, but also brings network data and applications to users without PCs. Enterprise executives, managers, and call center supervisors will appreciate the convenience and productivity benefits inherent in a large-screen, color graphic display design. Hospitality guests will not only benefit from the 5360 IP Phone’s extensive telephony capabilities, they will also experience its vibrant, colorful,innovative, and productivity-enhancing HTML applications delivered right to the display.
- Seven-inch backlit, high-resolution (800 pixels x 480 pixels), color, touch-screen display with brightness controls
- Touch-screen access to features and applications
- Colorized display of content and applications to improve visibility and usability
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each (for one-touch access to speed calls, line appearances, features, and applications)
- Six context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive access to features and functionality
- Gadget Sidebar provides one-touch access to embedded applications such as Call History, Visual Voice Mail, People, Call Forwarding, Conference application, Brightness options, HTML applications, and the main Phone application
- Wideband-audio ready – hardware ships with a wideband handset (7 kHz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Mitel Cordless Handset / Headset, Mitel Line Interface Module, Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit, Mitel Wireless LAN Stand, Mitel 5610 IP DECT handset and IP DECT Stand
- 10 fixed function hard keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down
- Backlit display with variable brightness control including a backlighting-off mode
- HTML Desktop Toolkit support for applications development
- Multiple-languages support built-in (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and simplified Chinese)
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy saving